Sunday, April 27, 2008

A nice week to spend outside

This week was a beautiful week here in Washington. We only had 3 days of rain. Which believe me is nice. The kids and I took advantage of this nice weather and decided to plant a small garden in the back yard. As you can see from the first picture Logan has become handy with a hoe.


They other pictures are just of random times we happen to be outside.

The one were the kids are sitting in those plastic chairs, is my bargain buy. I bought those chairs for $1.25, yes folks you heard me a $ 1.25. Yes I am cheap. Although, I prefer frugal or/and economical.

I hope everyone had a great week and my mom said the Mackay Cousin Dinner was nice,and fun to see everyone. I told my mom I was only kidding that we should have the next one in August when I will be in town. I know August is a busy month for everyone.

Next month Kent will be home from Iraq!!! YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Rachelle! I am so excited that Kent gets to come home! I hope you can come home for Memorial day. Also again in August. We really can do another cousins night and it would be great if you were here! We missed you. Thanks for sharing your cute family with us. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Kent coming home. I don't know how you do it.
    In response to your comment on my blog, I can do just fine talking to people in person, it is just a phone thing.

    ReplyDelete