Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Summer Right?

The calender says it summer but I am not sure about that. We had only a couple of days of nice weather here, so we took an advantage of those days.
The kids love playing in their pool. Anya loves it when she gets splashed! Who wouldn't?

Logan had quite the week. He learned how to ride his bike with out training wheels. At first I was worried that he would fall a bunch of times, but he didn't. In no time he got the hang of it and now all he wants to do his ride his bike. His other big thing (OK, not that big but big to me.) He finished his first year of pre-school. He loved pre-school he didn't want it to end. The teacher made t-shirts for all the students with their names on it and the year 2008printed on the front. With the saying McChord AFB Pre-School. Plus she made a scrap book with pictures of the kids doing different activities through out the year. It was fun to see all the things that Logan did through out the school year.

I can not believe how quickly time goes by. I am grateful that I get to stay at home and enjoy these moments.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! riding a bike with no trainging wheels? what a big boy! i can't believe it. lucy loves her pool too. but it has been stifling hot here, definitely a utah summer, and she'll be in her pool a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big kid. Sometimes it is bitter/sweet, hu? Cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete