Sunday, July 20, 2008

We love IKEA

Kent and I have been wanting to be able to decorate the places we have lived since we have
been married. (Almost 6 years .) Like most newly weds we were going to school and than
kids came and you know how that goes. There just wasn't extra money to spend on this
luxury. We than discovered we live pretty close to a IKEA and they have pretty reasonable
prices on anything you could want for your home. If you have not been to this store you
need to go. I feel in love with it and eventually I want to do my whole place but that will
come in due time. We were just excited mainly because we haven't had anything this nice in
our home. (OK it's nice to us.) We call it our Happy Anniversary/ Birthday presents to us.



3 comments:

  1. I love the new tables. Ikea is a fun store and I won't lie I am really missing it right now. So shop for me too. PS the pictures are great I especially love the plumbers crack. Oh to be young and bear it all Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with your place! The canoe looks like a ton of fun... Take me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It is always fun to get something new for the house!

    ReplyDelete