Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An update on our life

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. From reading every ones blog it sounds like most everyone did. Our holidays were crazy busy. Kent flew in on the 23rd of December from training and we moved that same day. (I was living in my in-laws basement) We moved to Willard. I should say the kids and I moved to Willard. It was nice to have him in for the holidays. He left again on the 2ND of January to finish training for Iraq. He leaves for Iraq at the end of the month. The next day we celebrated Logan's fifth birthday. I can't believe he is five; man how time flies by. (I will post pictures when I get the Internet running at my place.)

The biggest news of all is we are expecting again. Before anyone gets too excited I must tell the truth. I will be blatantly honest I was not excited. This was NOT planned. We thought we were being cautious but guess not. When I took the test, lets just say it was a shout of hooray. Now. don't get me wrong I love children and I know they are a blessing and I am all about having more just didn't want to do it while Kent was deployed. My due date is the 4Th of July and Kent gets back in February of 2110. The baby will be about 7 months old when he returns. I was already worrying how I was going to do 2 kids without him now 3 will I just wasn't fond of the idea. Now these were the thoughts going through my head the last few months, but I am turning over a new leaf and am now becoming more excited about having another baby. My doctor and I joke that Kent sticks around long enough to get me pregnant and than leaves again.(If, you remember he missed Anya's birth.) We figure we need to use humor or we and when I say we I mean me will go insane. I noticed a typeo error and I went back to fix it and the computer is being dumb and won't let me change it. I meant to type I did not shout Hooray. I guess this is the year of babies in our family. My sister is due in April and Brent and Cher had their baby yesterday so congrats to them. My other sister in-law Brooke is due at the same time.
Again, I am happy about this baby just not at first.
Thanks for reading my tangen.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are doing good!! We pray for Kent everyday!! Oh, you secretly wanted to be pregnant and deliver another baby by yourself!! ;) Who wouldn't? JK You know we miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..I'm a blog snooper! I found you and was so excited to see how you guys are doing. So am I understanding correctly: you moved into your own place? Either way, I hope everything is working out okay and that you are feeling GREAT! We miss you and your family lots and will remember Kent in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to talk to you Hang in there. Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! We will be keeping you and your family and of course Kent in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful World of WirfsJanuary 17, 2009 at 12:35 AM

    so I figured out how to make the nursing covers you like. I want to make you one but I would like to know what color you'd like. Plus I need your address :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how's the new place? does logan like his new school? hope you're feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rashelle- You are so amazing to me. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better about this new little one. I don't blame you for being worried about having 3 by yourself. Plus having him miss the birth again. Sorry. I'm glad you moved into a place by yourself.

    ReplyDelete