Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sam's Baby Blessing

On Sunday my brother and his wife blessed their baby at home. Here are some pictures from the blessing. Logan and Anya enjoying a piece of pie.
Anya sitting with her cousins KylieAnn and Lucy.

My sister holding Sam. Don't you love his hair? I do.


This one has nothing to do with Sam's Blessing. Logan wanted to make
cookies tonight and we got half way through the ingredients and I
realized we had no eggs. It was to late to run to the store, so I googled
egg substitute and it came up with an easy substitute to make for eggs.
I love the Internet. It saved me again.



5 comments:

  1. nice work on the cookies. i use my internet all the time too. kayleen and john really should get it :)
    thanks for coming to the blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look yummy! Cole said he wants to eat them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love living close enough to go to family things. We are still planing on joining the Air Force. Ryan has been dragging his feet a bit. He is planning on interviewing this month and then the boards will meet next month and we will know after that if he gets in. I really want to go overseas. But we will see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Cherilyn's comment...Kayleen and John don't have the internet? I would go crazy without the internet. I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day. It is great to have family come to special things like that.

    ReplyDelete