Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Anya

Since Anya was born the day before St. Patricks Day I decided it would be fun to make her a Shamrock Cake for her birthday. It turned out alright but not quiet what I was going for but it works. Sorry, the pictures are out of order but you get the picture.

My sister and her husband always joke that Anya looks the same as she
did when she was a baby. The only thing different is her hair is longer,
so I took a picture of the back of her head to show her hair is really the
only thing that has grown.
Shamrock Cake

Her and her brother with their boots on before heading to church.


sorry another one.



We gave her a kitchen set and as you can see she loves it so much that
I couldn't get her to turn around for the camera.





3 comments:

  1. super cute nice kitchen set. good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! She's so cute (and yes, she does still look the same!!) We miss you guys!! Tell Kent we said hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't believe she is 2 already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete