Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Here is Easter morning. Logan has just found some eggs the Easter Bunny hid. Anya going straight for the candy.

I tried to get a shot of them in their Easter Outfits before church but
Anya kept walking away from the camera.

I didn't want to put this nice pregnant picture of me up.Logan was
so proud that he took this picture all by himself; that he wanted his
dad to see what a good job he did.





3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty good picture before church considering Anya didn't want to stand still. and i like your prego picture, you can't even see your belly though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anya's dress, thanks again for the hair things, we love the flower ones!! The flower is coming off so thanks for the advice, I was just going to glue it back on but if it stays better with ribbon then I will try that instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE!!! LOVE THE PREGO PIC....

    ReplyDelete