Thursday, May 7, 2009

We have PCS Orders!

I just thought I would give a quick update and let everyone know that Kent and I received our PCS (permanent change of station) orders. When he is through with his tour in Iraq we willing be moving to Italy. Yeah, you read that right Italy. I don't know what to think of this. It wasn't what we were expecting; we thought we would end up state side for sure and if over seas we thought maybe England. I am still in a little shock but I have a while to process it in. Now this is an open invitation for anyone to visit us, so start getting your passport ready.

12 comments:

  1. I am so psyched and jealous of you!!! We have friends there right now and they LOVE IT!! They say it's like being on Vacation all the time! :) We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe it. and i am so excited. for you and me. :) ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. I loved living in Enlgand. It's great because on the weekend you say what should we do this weekend? Should we go to Germany or Ireland. You will LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! that is awesome! i'm way jealous. I spend 1 1/2 weeks in Italy two summers ago. It is gorgeous. So many places to see and things to experience. Sorrento was my favorite city. . . you will have to make a trip to the coast to see it! I'm definitely jealous!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful World of WirfsMay 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM

    I think you will enjoy it. I've seen pics and it looks so pretty. You will have fun being able to go to all different countries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! You are going to love it!! Just think of all the traveling to other countries you will be able to do!! Wow, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, that is so cool. I am pretty jealous. Talk about culture!! And all of Europe at your disposal. Just make sure you get normal passports too, the military ones supposedly don't let you travel for sightseeing, just to get to your base. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting Deven said you might get to go the Pisa ward. How long are you going to be there. We are planning a trip in 4 years when he is done with residency. I wish we could go sooner. Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Italy! That's awesome. I still have never been to Italy. One day, hopefully. You are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope it is a great experience! We can't wait till we can go somewhere over there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Italy! Wow! I would so love to come see you. I'll take the invite. Let's see if I can talk Brett into that one. :) I'm glad you have a little time here first. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME!!!! Italy is on our list of bases we would like to go. That would be fun if we went there too. When will you be leaving? So fun. I am excited for you and to hear how it is there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete