Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Super Mom (for a monement)
Lately I have not felt like "Super Mom"; oh wait I never do. Today I did. I was given a bunch of apricots and so I figured I would make apricot jam and home made fruit roll-ups with the extra apricots. Everything worked out for a few hours. I was able to get Mark down for a nap and both Logan and Anya were big helpers. Of course I took pictures and would show them to you but my camera and computer or having issues. I think my computer has some virus that I need to get fixed. So, no pictures to show of our canning jam afternoon. My "Super Mom" only lasted for a few hours but I felt like I actually accomplished something more than just nursing a baby all day. Not that is a bad thing because time goes by so fast and I like spending time with Mark. I am off to clean a sticky kitchen. Hopefully next time I blog I'll have pictures to show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think if you do anything other than nurse a newborn baby any day is being a super mom- you are such a super duper mom for making jam! :)
ReplyDeleteway to go you are a super mom. shirlyn
ReplyDeleteWow! That's way better than me and I only have 2 kids and NOT a newborn! Mark is so adorable (could he be otherwise?)! I'm so glad Kent could come home, but so sad he had to leave! We are remembering you guys in our prayers!
ReplyDeletethat really is amazing!
ReplyDeletedo you want to buy our old camera from us? it's only a year and a half old, but we got new ones since. just let me know. :) (we of course would give you a good deal.)
You're a super Mom all the time. Your raising three kids by your self, that's definitely makes you a super Mom.
ReplyDeleteRashelle I need your address. I am working on your baby present and am hoping to get it mailed to you soon you can email it to me shirlyncox@yahoo.com. I hope you are hanging in there. Shirlyn
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You are supermom!
ReplyDelete