Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not a bad week

I am trying to focus on the positive of each week instead of wishing life was easier. I have gotten in the habit of thinking my life will be less stressful when Kent comes home. In reality I know that isn't true because life always has stress. If, anyone has a stress free life let me know your secret.
This week was our ward dinner/swim party. I really didn't want to go and drag three kids to a dinner and swim party because it was from 7-10. Logan was so excited to go and was looking forward to it; that I couldn't say no. You know what I am glad I went the kids had so much fun. My ward is awesome to help me. Whether at a ward function or at church I always have people who are willing to help me w/my kids. Every Sunday at church the only time I have Mark is if I am nursing him. People just take him and I don't even ask. I know he is a new baby and he is easy right now but I appreciate the help. I have been blessed w/ a wonderful ward and family both mine and Kent's Family. My cousin called me on Thursday and offered to take Logan and Anya for the day on Friday. I was able to accomplish quite a bit. I even made more bows and made my bow board for all of Anya's Bows. Thanks Sharon. Thanks to everyone who has been a wonderful support to me and my kids. It has shown me how I need to learn to serve people better then I have.
Logan going down the slide at the swim party.
There was a huge slide at the pool and Anya loved to go down it. We
went down it at least 10 times. No joke.

Mark chillin at the party.


My bow board made.




3 comments:

  1. that's true. no matter where you live or who you live with, life is still life. although it is usually easier with help, so don't feel bad longing for kent to be home. :) i would too.
    love the bow board, looks like one i have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun party. I love the bow board that is such a great idea I have all of Gracies smashed in a container Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete