Here we are standing on a huge map of the United States.
Anya in the Oval Office.
Logan in the Oval Office.

The music room. This was Anya's favorite room.

Logan as a cowboy.

Logan the farmer milking a cow.
Mark. She seems to know exactly when I can't keep a
close eye on her. After feeding Mark this is what I found
Anya had gotten in my make up and put lip stick all over
her face. Then she says "Mom take my picture I pretty."
Of course I did. She is lucky she's a cutie because I might
close eye on her. After feeding Mark this is what I found
Anya had gotten in my make up and put lip stick all over
her face. Then she says "Mom take my picture I pretty."
Of course I did. She is lucky she's a cutie because I might
of sold her by now. J/K! We love her she definitely keeps
me on my toes.
me on my toes.


dang, wish i could have gone. i knew you'd love it, well the kids mostly. :) i'm seriously considering getting a year pass. anyway, i totally missed the oval office and the music room. ha! are they upstairs or downstairs?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! It is so nice to have a day out! It looks like the kids LOVED it! Did I mention what a CUTE MOMMY you are!! LOVE YA!
ReplyDeletecute pictures. I love how they turned out. What a fun day as well. I love places like that Shirlyn
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was fun!! Sorry again we didn't make it, maybe next time will be a better day for us! Thanks for inviting us though!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun place to go. I have never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you kids. So cute.