My "survival" friend from from McChord AFB in Washington came for a visit. Her family was here visiting her husbands family for Thanksgiving. Both of our husbands joined the AF at the same time and we arrived at McChord at the same time and became friends. We learned the ropes of the military together. We were both clueless. She helped me survive my first deployment(Kent's deployment) and now she is stuck with me. Even though we no longer live in the same state and they are heading back east and who knows where will end up. We will always have our "survival" friendship that has bonded us together. Thanks for the visit Jamie, Logan loved seeing Carsyn again.
Jamie and I

Our cute kids.

Mark is getting so big and here is him eating baby cereal He is my only
kid so far that has actually liked baby cereal.

Anya has become obsessed with holding Mark or having him sit by her.
It was just before bed and I couldn't resist how cute they look
together.
that is great to have a friend who knows what you're going through, for the most part. that's good to visit.
ReplyDeletemark likes cereal? wahoo! bring on the chunky thighs.
So, do gibsons have orders? I thought you guys did as well!
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy how fast they grow up Deven and I were just sitting here and realized Mark is already 6 mnths old. Love the picture of Mark and Anya They look so cute. Crazy seeing Jamie again. Shirlyn
ReplyDelete