Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End of summer fun.

I can't believe summer is practically over. I am excited for FALL! Summer went by pretty fast. Although we didn't really go anywhere we did seem to have a nice summer. We spent alot of time working in our yard, weeding our garden and enjoying produce from it. The kids did swimming lessons. Logan loved it Anya not so much a fan. Oh-well she'll learn to tolerate it. (I hope.)
Kent went up to Bear Lake for the week for Youth Conference (he's second counselor in the YM.) so while he was there I went with some of my family to the Nature Museum and the kids enjoyed looking at the birds.
Finally we were able to go on The Annual Christenasen Family Camp Out. We haven't been able to go in years. It was lots of fun. My kids loved being outside all day and playing in the dirt. What could be better?
I guess that sums up are summer nothing really big happened but it was nice.

Grandpa helping Anya fly a kite at camp.
Kids playing darts.

Nature Center.


Look at me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment