Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A year in the making

This post is going to be a highlight of our year. I know I really need to do better at blogging. My goal this year is to get back on track. At least blog once a month. It just seems like I never have the time to sit down and do it. I know that is not a good excuse because I will regret it one day. 
 
I guess the biggest update to share is we are having kid number 4 in just 3 days. My due date is February 22 and so the doctor is taken it that day. I don't know what we are having but we are excited. Anya is the most out of the kids. Logan really doesn't care and Mark is three; let's just put it that way.

 
 
                                          Anya's Preschool Graduation. She played the mom in the skit.
                                           Holding her diploma
                                          Anya has been doing ballet for the past year and this was her final
                                          performance. I thought she looked adorable.
                                          On stage performing.
                                          This picture shows Logan on last day of second grade. He won a bike for
                                          having read so many minutes that year. He was thrilled to have the bike.
                                          Last spring and summer Logan tried baseball. Kent was one of his coaches.
                                          he really enjoyed playing and is going to play again this spring.

                                          Mark turned 3 in July. He helped make his train cake.
                                          Our kids rode in the town parade for the 4th of July. Logan rode by too fast
                                          before I could snap his picture.
                                          It wouldn't be summer unless we did swimming lessons.


                                         The Bringham City Temple Open House. Kent was able to help out with the                                           open house a few times.
                                          I couldn't I had really bad morning sickness. He said it
                                         was a neat experience.
                                          Logan on the first day of third grade.
                                          Anya on the first day of kindergarten
                                          Mark before he realizes he is getting on a bus to go to preschool.
                                          After he is on the bus, not a happy camper. I love his face.
                                        Over the summer we did lots of camping and had a great time. In the fall
                                         we decided to get one more out door adventure in before it got cold. Over
                                         UEA we took the kids to the arches. We had never been before and it was
                                         worth the drive. It was so beautiful with lots of things to do and see. The
                                         kids were troopers in hiking and said they wanted to go back. I  can't wait to
                                         go back and not be pregnant so I can do more of the difficult hikes.




                                          Can you see our kids? I could barely see them when I
                                          took the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry abt' the way it printed. Crazy to read. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is mark's face on the bus. ha ha.
    you'll have a very exciting post to do very soon!!! can't wait for the news.

    ReplyDelete