Sunday, February 10, 2008

Simple Things

When I hear from Kent he is always asking me to post pictures of the kids on the blog. He misses seeing them everyday. I tell him most of the time the kids are just doing everyday normal things so I forget to take their pictures. I promise honey I will do better so below are just pictures of everyday life.
Logan's two favorite things in life right now are pre-school and playing games. So,everyday when Anya takes a nap we play a game together.
The one of Anya pulling her mobile toy is ironic. She as a push walker but refuses to push it she pushes her toy instead to walk. She always seems to do it when I am trying to deep clean.
The vacuum is my joy. Are other one bit the dust so I found this great one on Amzon.com for 70% off. I thought it was a steal. Yes I am pathetic that a new vacuum is my high light of the week. Sorry for the misspelled words I don't time to fix them I have an 11 month year old screaming on my lap.

1 comment:

  1. Anja is getting so big I cant believe she is walking already. Hey a new vacuum is exciting especially when it makes our houses look so neat and clean
    Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete