Looks like I was tagged by Shirlyn.
1- Best thing I cooked last week? Probably meatloaf my kids love it.
2- If time and money were no object where would I go? I would love to travel all over Europe and spend at least a week in each country.
3- The last time I cried? When it hit me that Kent was at war and it was just me and the kids.
4-Five things I was doing 10 years ago? going to Snow College, hanging out with roommates, trying to figure out life on my own, studying for hours, and my sister was getting married.
5- Five things I did 5 years ago? married Kent, finished up at USU, moved to Brigham City, working at information Alliance (hated that job) and doing things with just my niece KylieAnn.
6-Five things did in the past year? Kent finished school, joined the airforce, sold our house, had a baby, and moved to Washington.
7-Fun Hobbies. 1) running 2) create crafts for my children and I to do 3) cook 4) hike anything outdoors 4) read a good book if I have time. 5) tie a quilt 6) Play with my children
8-Five favoirte foods? Anything pasta, icecream, a good veggie burger, pizza, and sub sandwiches
9-Five places I have been? Poland, Californa, Washington, Flordia and Idaho
10-Five favorite memories. Marrying Kent, Having Logan, Having Anya, Serving a mission in poland, College days, and graduating from School.
There you have it and now I am tagging Cher.
I love to read about you more Rashelle. You have been a lot of fun places. I hope you are doing well. I am sorry Kent is gone and you are far away. Wish I could help in some way. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletewow, those are all great answers. but you like running? for real? :)
ReplyDelete