We went camping with friends this past weekend and we had so much fun. The kids loved it and want to do it again. Kent and Logan putting up the tent Anya decided to micro-manage the whole process Kent and his cheesy grin Logan and his friends playing Frisbee
I love it. Our ward is having a huge camp out I am not sure if we will be able to go or not. But it looks like you guys are having a blast. I love the peas I am so jealous. I love garden veggies. Shirlyn
I love it. Our ward is having a huge camp out I am not sure if we will be able to go or not. But it looks like you guys are having a blast. I love the peas I am so jealous. I love garden veggies. Shirlyn
ReplyDeleteIt looked like fun, but it should be with us next week!! ;-) We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! The area looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete