Sunday, August 10, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged and yes I am actually answering this one, because I usually forget to respond.
Name 6 quirks that I have. So, here it goes:

1. I always have to make sure the doors and windows are locked before I go to bed. Even if Kent tells me he already did it. I still have to go and check for myself.
2. I am a light sleeper. I always check on my children to make sure they are alright. I know I am paranoid. Everyone said I would lighten up once I had another child but now I just worrier more. I know I will always be like this. Poor Kent. (Are we related Shirlyn.)
3. I can't leave the house with out checking twice to see if I unplugged the straightener or turned off the stove.
4. I am not a fan of Mary Kay, PP Chief, candle light parties. I just find them boring. I usually never buy anything. Don't get me wrong I like the social part, but I would rather just have a play group date or get together and actually do something. I also like the people who throw them I just don't do the themes.
5. I have to use mouth wash after every time I brush.
6. I can't stand junk toys like the ones you sometimes get in kids meals. Here is a secret Logan doesn't even know kids meals come with a toy. I throw them away before he even gets his meal. ( I know he'll pull this card when he gets older -mean mom.)

Now, I am tagging all my sister-in-laws what are your quirks.

4 comments:

  1. Fun to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can also see where you and brent are related. number 1 and 2, and of course i don't think he likes going to parties. :) see you soon!

    (by the way, i think i already did this tag a long time ago, i'll check.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I wonder if we spent too much time together when we were younger. I love that you are like me Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete