Warning lots of pictures of this post. Our family decided after Kent has been gone so much over the last three years we were in desperate need of a family vacation. What better place than Disney Land. Kent had never been before so we were happy to go. I recommend going during February we hardly had to wait in line and we were able to ride the rides 2 or 3 times. It only rained one day we were there and that was the last day we were there.
I love Disney Land it is truly a magical place to go. The kids loved it and to see there faces light up whenever they saw a character or just going on a ride and Kent is defiantly hooked he wants to go back in a few years. Don't worry I didn't post all the 93 pictures we took I just posted some of my favorites.


It wouldn't be Disney Land without meeting Mickey Mouse.

Mark was so mesmerized by Minnie's Nose. It was cute.



Sorry upside down.

Here at Disney Land they have a what they call Jedi Training and if
you are picked you get to go up front and train like a Jedi and in the
you get to fight Darth Vader.


The kids inside Goofy's House.


Just my size.

There you have it some of our pictures. I wanted to post all the ones of the kids meeting every character but I figured that would get boring for you all to see. Again, I highly recommend Disney Land!!
hooray! so fun. love the Mickey picture. I can hardly wait to take my kids. In a few years I think. Did Logan do any "scary" rides?
ReplyDeleteby the way, lucy loved looking at these pics. she really liked pooh!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had so much fun. A much needed and well deserved vacation. Shirlyn
ReplyDeletePS I love the lego picture
I'm so glad you guys had a great time (and TOTALLY jealous you didn't have to wait in line too much!). Next time I take the kids, I'm following your example and going during the winter, too! These pictures are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteDisneyland is the best place on earth!! I'm so glad you got to go. Love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete