The next day we celebrated the 4th of July. I love living in a small community for the 4th. First our day started with having a parade go right in front of our house. The kids loved catching all the candy. Then we headed up the street to the celebrations at the park. The kids got to do tons of fun stuff. One of the highlights was they had a candy drop. An airplane flew over and dropped a bunch of candy. Anya thought the plane was the best part. Then that night we had a fireworks show. It wasn't too bad for a small town show. It was one of the best 4th of July I have had. Probably because we were able to be together has a family. We loving having Kent home.
Finally we took the kids to the Dinosaur Park. They liked seeing all the different dinosaurs. Logan has taken an interest in them this past year. Well I guess this sums up are summer so far. We are keeping busy and enjoying the weather.
Mark "playing" the piano.
1. Happy Birthday Mark!
ReplyDelete2. Holy amazing--you make great cakes!
3. I'm so happy you guys are together again!
my favorites are the one of mark eating the popsicl (awesome cold fac) and logan's hand in the dino's mouth. ha ha.
ReplyDeletesorry we missed the party. we're poopers.