Thursday, June 17, 2010

What we have been up to

We have been busy this past month. I figured it was time to update my blog.

For starters Logan finished his first year of kindergarten on June 4. He loved school and has grown up so much. He was sad to see it end. He now can't wait for the first grade.

We bought a house and are excited about that. (We figure Kent is stationed at Hill for a couple of years and after that who knows where they'll send us. )We found this great house that is still in our ward and was just around the corner from where we were renting. The only things we have changed so far on the house we redid the kids rooms. Logan wanted a Spider man Room and Anya a Dora. We repainted both the rooms two different colors. This was a three day job. We were excited for the most part they turned out good. Now, only if we could get the yard work done in three days. That is the only thing is there is a lot of yard work. That's alright were up to the challenge.

While I have been in project mode I decided to make Anya a dress out of a pillow case. My friend showed me this cool blog on how to do it. It turned out okay but the next time I would sew longer straps and do the arm holes smaller. Oh-well live and learn.

Last but not least Mark is starting to walk. Not very much but he loves to push his walker. I can not believe my baby is almost one.

Well this is our life in a nut shell.
Planting our garden.




















6 comments:

  1. You moved, painted, planted a garden and sewed a dress. I need to learn your secret. You are the only Mom I know who has as much energy as her toddlers. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paint looks great! now i need to see it in person

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. brent and i are sad the midget mom wasn't in the school picture this time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Logan is getting so BIG!! He's so cute! Congrats on the house. It's nice to know where you will be for a while. We miss you guys!! Anya and Mark are as adorable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good. I am trying to figure out a day to come up and see you sounds like you have been busy shirlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good I love the bedrooms. Looks like you have been busy. I am trying to figure out a day to come up and see you shirlyn

    ReplyDelete