My "helper" in the middle of the grapes.
The finish product.
My tomatoes.
My peaches.
Our neighbor has a horse and she was nice enough to let the kids take a short ride. They loved it. We had to make sure Logan washed his hands right away and didn't touch his face. He is allergic to horses, cats and dogs. Poor kid.
Our future cowgirl.
Our future cowgirl.
going for the rustic cowboy look.

Logan has turned into a busy boy. Not only does he go to school all day but now he is taking piano lessons. He is also taking swimming lessons every Saturday until Thanksgiving. He loves doing both of them. Next he tells me he wants to take Karate. I say will see. For right now he has enough of his plate. Let's be really I have enough on my plate.
Logan has turned into a busy boy. Not only does he go to school all day but now he is taking piano lessons. He is also taking swimming lessons every Saturday until Thanksgiving. He loves doing both of them. Next he tells me he wants to take Karate. I say will see. For right now he has enough of his plate. Let's be really I have enough on my plate.
Don't get me wrong I love staying busy and taking care of my family but I know it may come as a shock to some but I am not Super Woman. (Did you catch the sarcasm?) I do love reading all your other blogs and I do think some of you have Super Woman Powers. I am asking you to please share your secret with me. Not all your secrets but just a few. It would be greatly appreciated.
Last but not least you have probably noticed the blurry pictures. Sorry. Anya broke our good camera so now were stuck with the not so good one. Until we get a new one I am afraid your stuck with looking at them. Sorry.
that's sad about the camera.
ReplyDeletegood job on the canning! we (i mean brent) did a lot too. mostly tomatoes.
i obviously have no secrets, if you could see my house right now, you'd agree. :)
Logan's getting so big! He seems to have changed so much. About the super woman thing...I can't believe nobody's told you the secret yet! It is simply this: eat one large bowl of frosted flakes every morning. "They're GRRRRRREAT!" I WISH I ate frosted flakes every morning. And I WISH I was a super woman too! But I kind of like my life simple. Honestly, that's the way it should be...in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteGreat job canning! ANd Parley just told me this is supposed to be a comment, not a book, so I will go now.
Just one more thing...I think that if you can (as in preserve food), you ARE super woman! :)
We miss you guys so much!! AWESOME canning!! You have mastered Super Woman long ago Rashelle!! It sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! The kids are getting so big. My kiddos still talk about them and miss them a ton. Can't wait till the next time we visit Utah so we can see you guys! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteI think anyone who can can is a super woman!!! That is way out of my league. Logan looks so grown up and I am so proud of him for taking piano. Miss you hope all is well shirlyn
ReplyDelete