Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

When I was in elementary I remember loving Halloween. I loved dressing up and going trick or treating with my friends. I thought carving pumpkins was pretty neat but the older I got I grew out of the Halloween Spirit. I stopped dressing up and carving pumpkins. Halloween just became another day. Now that I have kids it's back! I loved seeing my kids get excited with everything. I decided to sew them Halloween Bags and so they wanted to pick out the material. Anya picked Dora and Logan Spiderman. (Are we surprised?) It was just neat to see how involved they wanted to be. Logan even wanted to be involved in his custom. He was curious how everything was going to come together. ( I don't know if it ever did. )I love seeing the holidays through my kids eyes. I think I get just as excited as them.
Kent and Logan's fancy pumpkin carving.
In the light.




Logan had a couple of friends over and they made Carmel Apples and
decorated cupcakes for Halloween.



Logan a mummy.




Anya a princess.





Mark a tiger. How adorable.







2 comments: