Monday, December 27, 2010

Piano recital and Christmas

Sorry these pictures were suppose to be at the bottom of the blog. My old doll house that Kent redid for Anya. I think it turned out great. You can check out the before pictures in the last post.


Logan had his first piano recital on December 22. He did a wonderful job. He played Jolly Old St. Nicholas. He even memorized it. He loves taking piano lessons.




Logan playing his piece. (Sorry so blurry.)

Logan and his piano teacher.

We had a great Christmas. I know I have said this before but having Kent home for it made it great. The kids enjoyed every part of Christmas and was sad when it was over. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year as well.





On Christmas Eve instead of reading the story from Luke we had the


kids act it out. Anya is playing Mary. What a cute Mary she made
The kids just opened their pajamas and books they get on Christmas


Eve.



Anya and Logan with their Gingerbread House and Train they made.








Mark and his pillow pet. You can't tell he had big grin on his face.
(Santa should of brought me a new camera. Oh- well.)








3 comments:

  1. i like logan's face in the pj/book picture. ha ha.
    we have some cute ones of anya from the nativity, i can get them to you.
    too bad i missed you that night, but you know. nobody asks to be sick. :)
    happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doll house looks great. Ally still loves hers and she is 11! I loved Logan's "bow" at the recital-classic! Glad you got to enjoy the holiday with Kent this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Christmas!!! PS thanks for the birthday card. I loved it!!! Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete