Monday, February 7, 2011

Disney World!!

We just got back from a great family vacation. My whole family(except for one brother and his wife.) went on a vacation to Disney World. Let me explain how neat this was. Besides it being Disney World. Growing up we never went on vacation. Not even camping. My mom had to always work and their just wasn't money to do a lot. Are vacation consisted of going to Gunnison,Utah to visit my cousins. Not that I am mocking this, those are some of my best memories growing up. I loved going there. So, when the opportunity came for us all to go I jumped on the chance to go. Who wouldn't it's Disney.
I know I have said this before but I love seeing things through my kids eyes. It's so precious.
A few of our favorite pictures in random order. Like Disney Land I held back on posting more. It may not seem that way. But I did.

We stayed in this cool hotel called All Star Music.
The plane ride to Florida.

The babies tired after a long day.


Mickey Mouse Ice cream Cone. Yummy.








Say hello to the camera.





Mickey Mouse of course.














3-D Toy Story Ride.








Animal Kingdom









This was one of the highlights of the trip for me. I was able to see my
MTC (Missionary training companion) she lives in Florida. It was great
to catch up with her.










Logan defeating Darth Vader at Jedi Training Camp.






































Anya and I went first thing one morning and visited the fairies and the
princesses. Since we were the first in line to see the princesses she was
greeted by all three of them. I was told that was a special treat. She
thought that was the best part.









































































































3 comments:

  1. wish we could have seen the princesses and fairies with you, but sleep seemed more important at the time. :)
    i like the one of logan and mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SO much fun!! The kids are dying to go! We told them this summber, but now with the baby, it might have to be the fall!! The kids are getting so big! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to go!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete