It's back on again. What's on again you might ask? I will tell you. Kent has orders to deploy again. He leaves in June. Originally it was suppose to be January but they pushed it back until June.
So, we are off to embark on our third deployment. Shouldn't I get a prize or something for having made it through 2 and now lucky #3. Although I don't know how lucky 3 really is.
No, in all seriousness I know there are those who have been deployed more then three times so I really shouldn't be complaining. I am truly grateful for all those families who serve our country and we feel blessed because of their sacrifice.
I guess in all my babbling I just don't want people to become to complacent about this war and know people our still sacrificing time away from their loved ones.
Okay I'm done babbling.
at least it got pushed back to june so he could do disney world with us! sorry he has to leave again, wish it was somewhere you could go with him
ReplyDeleteI have to say, I DEFINITELY think you deserve a prize...or a free nanny while Kent's gone at the very least! You have such a good attitude about it, though, and that's such an inspiration to me. :) You're one tough cookie (with freakishly small feet! lol). Love you!
ReplyDeleteYeah. Ally did say something about you having really small feet! I need to check them out, I guess. Seriously though, your really are an inspiration with your the way you handle things and I have learned to appreciate the sacrifice so many make for our country!
ReplyDelete