Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We hung out with some friends and did the town activates. I love living in a small town during the holidays. I love the patriotism that is in the air around the 4th of July. I love seeing all the American Flags waving in peoples yards. It's a good time to remember the men and women who served and serve our country.

For the 4th this year the kids did tie dye shirts. Red,White and Blue.
Waiting for the parade to start.




Rock climbing wall at the town festival.






Water slide.






















2 comments:

  1. That water slide is awesome! I want one! Holy Moly! Great idea to do tie-dye shirts. I might have to copy that. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I am not the only one playing catch up. Since I haven't blogged since march, it also means I haven't checked anyone's, so fun to catch up with you, call anytime
    Love ya
    Shirlyn

    ReplyDelete