Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catch up time.

I am a bit behind in blogging. I really want to stay on top of blogging just so I can have some kind of journal. Because I realize most of the time my postings aren't that exciting but at least my kids will have a record of their childhood.
School let out last month. Anya made it through her first year of preschool. She was happy to see it end. She says she didn't like it but secretlyI think she really did. She just won't admit it.
Logan completed the first grade. He on the other hand was sad to see school end. I pretty sure he goes for pure social reasons.
One of the highlights of the month was my cousin came to town for a visit. What better opportunity to take my kids to Gunnison for a visit. It was neat to show my kids where we went for summer vacation growing up. My Uncle and Aunts Dairy Farm. They loved it as much as I remember loving it. Logan and Anya loved taking four wheeler rides, seeing the cows and hanging out with everyone. I must admit it was a nice relaxing day. It was nice to catch up with my cousin and everyone else. When the day was over my kids were begging not to leave and on on the drive home they kept asking when they could go back. It's nice to see they love it as much as I did.

Anya with her preschool teacher.
Logan on the last day of school.




Visiting the dairy.






Riding the cows. Doesn't get better then this.








Four wheeler ride.










My cousin trying to convince me to let Anya


have this puppy. Cute I know, but No.












The boys enjoying watermelon.














My cousin and I.



















2 comments:

  1. awesome. glad you did that, even though it probably took a long time to get there! :) sounds like it was definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ride some cows! That looks so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete