I haven't been the best at blogging this summer. Sorry, Kent I will do better because I know this is the only way you are able to see the kids. I decided even though Kent is deployed I can still do a summer vacation with the kids. Nothing big but something that hopefully will make memories for them. I took the kids to Saint George around the 24th of July. They loved it. We went to all the church historical sites and it was so neat to learn more about the pioneers and all the wonderful things they were able to accomplish. Who knows how long will live here and I want my kids to appreciate the different places we are able to visit.
The Saint George Temple

Bringham Young's Winter Home. I love old houses.
The Jacob Hamilton Home
A splash pad.
Red rocks at a park. The kids loved climbing all over the place.
Here are pictures from the rest of our summer. The kids loved the water so a couple of times we went to the bay with some friends.
Last but not least we did have a garden this summer. I must say I am impress with myself that most things grew and stayed alive. I was worried I would have a hard time taking care of it along with all the other things I have to do. I can't say it stayed weed free but at least things grew. Next year the garden is all yours Kent. J/K.
Our yummy carrots
I love that joke... I mean, if it really is a joke about the garden. Haha!
ReplyDelete