Sunday, August 28, 2011

Half Marathon

My friend and I decided to run a half marathon. It is one of those things that I have wanted to do but never got around doing it until now. I hired a babysitter to come twice a week so I could do my long runs outside and the other days I would run on my treadmill. I 'll admit the race was a challenge and by the end I was wondering what in the world I had gotten myself into and really needed to have my head examined. But now that it is over I am glad I did it and may even do it again. I have always enjoyed running so it's good every once an while to push yourself.

My friend and I before the race.
Just before the finishing line.





Afterwards kissing our medals.












1 comment:

  1. that is so great! i am the worst runner. i'm lucky if i can do a mile on the treamill, and i know running outside is even harder. way to go!

    ReplyDelete