Friday, November 4, 2011

YELLOW STONE

My sister and I decided we wanted to do something over fall break with our families. We ended up in Yellow Stone. I hadn't been there since Kent and I went for our honeymoon. It ended up being lots of fun. Logan loved seeing all the sights and we even saw three bears. A mother bear and two of her cubs. It was awesome.





Mark waiting for Old Faithful





Old Faithful going off in the background







This was an awesome waterfall that you had to climb up and down 328

stairs to get to. I was so proud of Mark he climbed all those stairs and

didn't have to be carried once. He was a trooper.























1 comment:

  1. that's awesome there is no one else there! you got lucky it was so warm too for that time of year. glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete