Then one day I am passing through the house and I peak in the living room and this is what I see Logan reading a book to his siblings and they are just content to do so and I realize it is the simple things that make life great. I love watching my children interact with one another and then I started realizing how bless I really am.
When fall comes I don't need to buy fruit. I have fruit trees in my backyard. I have the grape vines so I can make grape juice and have it to drink through out the year.
So, I guess life isn't so bad and having Kent gone for the holidays. It just makes us appreciate him more when he is home.
Cute post. I feel like that, too. Always busy and not always happy about life's surroundings. Thank goodness for kids, right?!
ReplyDeleteIf you are down in this area ever, call me and we'll do something. :)
you're a trooper for sure. it is about perspective though. and yes, the little things make life so sweet.
ReplyDelete