Here are the highlights of the past few months. First we made through deployment number three. Kent is home safe and sound and we are grateful to have him home. I decided I am done celebrating holidays with out my husband. No, I am grateful for all members of the military they sacrifice so much. More then we know.
Anya had her first really ballet recital in December. She invited family and they came. She told me since her dad couldn't be there she wanted a part of him there. So, thanks to everyone who came to support her. (Side note Logan took the pictures for her recital while I held the camcorder.)
Finally the biggest highlight is Logan turned eight in January. I can't believe he that old. I really don't know where the time went. He was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We had to wait for his dad to get home but it was worth it. I love that we are a family again.
I love this post! Yeah for Kent coming home!!!!! I love the pictures of you guys at the airport. So happy for Logan as well. Loved his cake. Very cute decorating.
ReplyDeletelogan did a pretty great job taking pictures of anya's recital! :) glad everything is back to normal, you have a hubby again!
ReplyDeletelogan's baptism was really nice. glad we could go.
Glad to see you guys are doing good! I can't believe the kiddos are that big already! I just was looking at pic of us on a walk when we first got to McChord and Carsyn was 2 and Logan was 3!! They were so little! Crazy how much time has gone by! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete