Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a girl..

On Friday, February 22 at 9:16AM we welcomed a baby girl to our family. We named her RylieJo Kathy Berry. She weighed 8lb.10oz. She was 21"long. She has lots of dark hair and she is very much loved by her family. We are glad that she is finally here.
 
 
Kent in his awesome scrubs.

                                            How precious


4 comments:

  1. That RylieJo is super cute!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm obviously horrible about blogging, but i randomly got on here and saw you had a little baby. Congratulations! She is adorable, of course! I can't believe how your family has grown--you are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! I miss talking to you! I can't get over how blonde Mark is!! Such a cute family!! Email me soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cute baby!! I'm so happy for you guys! And I love her name. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete