Monday, September 26, 2011

Over due

I know this post is a bit over due. Here are the kids first day of school about a month ago. I can not believe how big they have gotten. I am sure Kent will think the same thing when he sees the post.
Logan is in the second grade. He was excited to ride the bus. You see where we live kindergarten and first grade are in one school. Then 2nd-5th they get bused to the next town for school. He has been waiting two years to ride the bus.

First day of school.
Getting on the bus.



Anya picked out her own outfit for school. In her preschool there are

22 boys and 3 girls. She has come along ways with her social anxiety,

and hopefully having her do 2 years of preschool will pay off for

kindergarten next year. Cross your fingers.





Logan is in fall soccer. He enjoys it. The games

can be cold to watch. The kids make great cheerleaders

to help keep them warm.
















Cheerleaders braving the rain.














1 comment: